Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What Will I Do With Myself?

Today was a gloomy, rainy day. Luckily it didn't pick up until after we got home from story time!

Having their own story time at home before we left.

Wrap snuggles are always the sweetest.


I spent some time today getting caught up on laundry and had my "me time" evening after dinner.  I am LOVING Tuesday nights.  Not only do I have a predictable, child-free time to put aside to do's and household care to focus on doing things I enjoy; but the whole evening is "normal."  Most of the dinner dishes are done before the kids go to bed, David is with me to help with bedtime, the kids get to bed on time and aside from a couple of tasks (hand washing a few dishes and publishing my blog post for example) I have the rest of the evening to just relax. This is what life will be like regularly once we move into our house and things slow back down a little.  For now, one night a week is good enough for my mental well being but I will admit I am looking forward to "normal" being our normal again.  I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Putting It Back Together"
Two years ago today: "Back Yard Baby Tent"
And three years ago today: "HOT Family Reunion"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment