Thursday, July 9, 2015

Up To No Good

It was cloudy and gloomy again for most of the day today.  I really like using bright, natural light for Logan's monthly pictures so I decided to wait until the sun decides to come out to stay again.  It came out a little today but whenever it did, Logan was either napping or we were busy with other things. Oh well...

In the meantime, we had a great day today!  I had a few errands to run so the boys and I got out and about.

Stopped by the play area while we were at the mall.

Ayden made instand friends as usual.
Two girls and a boy and they were playing hide & seek/tag.

LOL.  That face! Looks like he is up to no good...

I forgot to put the stroller in the car so Mr. Ayden walked all the way across the mall and back two times with me as well as running around the play area for a good 20 minutes.

The bedhead reflects how hard he napped.  Haha.
"Look what I can do, Mommy!" Haha

"Samples!  Who wants samples??"
Whole Foods was one of our stops today and he LIVES for their samples.
He also samples a smoothie at the mall which is what inspired the sample tray I think.
David had a dental appointment after work so I went ahead and fed the boys and took them on a walk.

Any guesses for what we had for dinner?

Ayden rode his bike the whole way again and got another great workout for his little legs.  He loves it!  

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Say Cheese!"
Two years ago today: "Cook With Your Kids"
And three years ago today: "Baby Babbles"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing something very healthy as usual, and paleo. Do you like his teething necklace? Does he use it often? I always wondered if that specific one really works as it claims.

    ReplyDelete