Monday, July 27, 2015

Goggles

I guess I am still not used to Logan being back to taking longer naps because twice within the past week I have gotten him up from his nap only for him to fall back to sleep in my arms.  

Though I am NOT complaining...
After dinner we went to swim in my parents' pool.  It was so much fun!


My niece left her goggles there and Ayden wanted to give them a try.  When he found out I had goggles in the pool bag he wanted me to put mine on too.  

I think I need a selfie stick.  ;P

He watched me dive for some quarters but he was not ready to put his face in the water yet.  He said he didn't want to have to wipe his mouth off.  Haha.  It was a really nice way to end the evening.

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "More My Speed"
Two years ago today: "Making Stuff Up"
And three years ago today: "Crawl Watch 2012"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment