Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cuteness Overload

I was overwhelmed by the cuteness of my boys today.



 They are this cute every single day and I really do try my best to notice but it's hard sometimes when life gets in the way...






Today, I really soaked them in and it was wonderful.



"The most precious jewels you'll ever wear around your neck are the arms of your children."
~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Sleep Sweet"
Two years ago today: "Love Letters"
And three years ago today: "Beware of Baby Trainers"



Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment