Saturday, March 14, 2015

Taking Off

Here was some more of our rainy day fun yesterday. 

Painting storm clouds after reading The Little Cloud.
Laundry helpers.

Our bookworm.

He's cute and he knows it!

It was rainy yet again today but it did eventually stop before we had to get out of the house. 

Roasted sweet potato strips at breakfast.
He loved them!
Logan is already taking off with the whole eating thing...  With Ayden I think it took a couple of months before he was actually ingesting enough to make a difference in diapers. I have a feeling our days of wonderful breastmilk poo (as wonderful as poo can be anyway...) are already numbered with Logan. He was ready!

He's also teething and they are taking their sweet time.
Main symptom is frequent waking.
A couple of my dance students have a competition next weekend so I have been giving them extra weekend classes for the last three weeks. I am so ready to not have weekend obligations again!  My sister works every weekend and I don't know how she does it. I guess if it is her normal she is more adjusted to it but I am worn out!



The forecast for tomorrow is glorious so we will be putting on play clothes and getting muddy at the farm!  We were supposed to start planting our garden but it currently looks like this:


We are rethinking the location so our planting plans will need a rain check. (haha, see what I did there? ;)



~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Sick Days Continue"
Two years ago today: "Kill 'Em With Kindness"
And three years ago today: "Baby Wise"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same teething necklace. my daughter must be the WORLDS pickiest eater. She only partake of about 2 percent of healthy foods I offer her. She prefers junk, ie, chips, cheetos, etc. Looks like you are blessed with two very good eaters. I am a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete