Sunday, January 25, 2015

Rain Check

We caused in our rain check for Ayden's birthday celebration last night!

Mexican for some guacamole!
(a current favorite food of Ayden's)
He jumped until he dropped at the trampoline park.

Our last stop was a frozen yogurt place. Ayden was a happy but TIRED boy by the end of the night. He slept in until 8 this morning. 

Today was slow paced. We kind of divided and conquered as far as the boys were concerned. Ayden hung out with David and Logan hung out with me for most of the day. 


Logan has had a couple of pretty big developments recently. He now reaches for and manipulates things while he's on his tummy.  He's also helicoptoring and rolling over both ways whenever he wants.  when I put him on the play mat, he was on his back with his head between the red/orange bar and the green bar with his legs pointing to the right on the hard wood.  He gradually got himself spun around and rolled to his tummy then back again, all the while having a grand old time exploring all of the different toys he found at every turn.    


David and Ayden dropped Logan and me off at the studio so I could make up the classes I missed because I stayed home sick Ayden on his birthday.  David took Ayden home for a monster nap and then they came back to get me.

Tummy play is his favorite these days!

We have something extra fun planned for play group tomorrow and we are looking forward to it!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Party Prep"
Two years ago today: "From Milk To Table Food"
And three years ago today: "Who's Who?"

2 comments:

  1. Just as I imagined it would, it makes me so happy to see another cutie sporting the clothes I loved so much with Mac and Adrian! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You were a life saver for this 3-6 month sizing. I didn't have to buy anything or borrow from my sister and that was so nice!! He got compliments on those fuzzy bear overalls and he was so snuggly in them all day.

      Delete