Sunday, January 11, 2015

Everything Old Is New Again

David and his dad finished our retaining walls today!!  Well, they still need the very top layer but all of the hard work is done and now we won't have any mud avolanches into the slope of the walk out. The boys and I had a PJ day. Ayden and I put the Exersaucer together for Logan. 



When Logan was ready to come out Ayden sheepishly asked I'd he could get in. 


Haha, I guess part of the fun of having a little brother is getting to rediscover all I your old toys. 




~Sarah


Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Play Mates"
And two years ago today! "Happily Healthy"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar

1 comment:

  1. My son totally climbs in his cousin's Jumperoo and even laid down on his activity mat. It is so funny to see a "huge" toddler on those baby toys. I'm curious to see how much my toddler will want to "play baby" when his brother is born in April as he already likes to. When he wants to nurse and I say not right now, he'll put on a baby voice and curl up really small, it's so cute, haha.

    ReplyDelete