Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sweet Little Monster

Party planning for Ayden's 3rd  birthday has commenced!  


I am technically going to start out behind on my resolution since according to it I should have had everything planned and ready during December...  Guess I'll have to work extra hard to catch up for the next month. Luckily, all we have going on in February is Valentine's day and we don't really go over the top for that one...



Ayden has requested a monster theme so I've got a prett fun board on Pinterest going. 

The boys' naps were offset today. Logan is in a stormy period and a little more clingy than usual. I have been wearing him more and he can't help but fall asleep when I do so he had an early afternoon nap and woke up just in time for Ayden to go down for his. I feel like it's win win either way for me because when they line up I have quiet productive time. When they don't, I get some rare, quiet one on one time with this sweet boy!


This evening I got dinner in the oven an then we went outside for to take Ayden's 3 year photos. Here are a couple is sneak peaks: 




I love these sweet boys so much and LOVE freezing them in time with these little photo shoots. I'll be sure to share the finished product after post processing! 

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Little Artist"
And two years ago today: "Date Night"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment