Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

I FINALLY found my Christmas spirit. Today we did our annual tree trimming tradition. We made hot chocolate, watched Elf and decorated our actual Christmas tree. 


We even got some gifts wrapped and under the tree. Now we are officially ready for this boy's 1st Christmas!


David and Ayden watched Muppet's Christmas Carol before bed while I worked on my gifts a little. 

Ayden will turn three one month from today!!  Craziness...

I am excited to host play group tomorrow!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "The Little Merman"
And two years ago today: "11 Months"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment: