Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Smiley Birthday

Someone celebrated his 3 week birthday with happy awake smiles!


Whenever I pulled out my phone to try to catch a picture of it he got mesmerized by the design on my case so I haven't captured the cuteness quite yet...

I spent the day in bed with mastitis. I have no idea how it came about other than Logan being such a sleepy nurser. He must not have emptied out lefty very well the past couple of days or something. Ayden spent the morning at my parents' house and David's mom came during the afternoon. I had it twice with Ayden and was able to treat it both times without antibiotics so I'm following that same regimine again. As I write this evening I am *better* than I was this morning but definitely not 100%. 

The upside is that I got to spend the day soaking in my newborn though I missed his brother. 




We also harvested our Fall honey this evening. And by we I mean David and our dads. 




I am hoping to wake up at 100% tomorrow. I know this was probably my body's way of telling me to slow down a bit but honestly I just can't afford to do that for very long. 

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Growing Independence"

And two years ago today: "Fairy Princess Party"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! That boy of yours is so handsome. I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks. They sure grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete