Saturday, May 24, 2014

Strawberries, Naps and Bluegrass

I kind of took a break from swimming today...

Farmer's market!
(fresh organic strawberries = happy boy!)

Napped with my girl.
(she really likes my new napping in daylight policy)

Ayden woke from his 1.5 hour nap
and fell back to sleep on me for another 1.5 hours.
I soaked up every moment.

This is what David did while we were resting.
(water proofing around the footer)

It was messy stuff...

My parents joined us for dinner at our new favorite spot.

A little blue grass music.
The girl out front got up and clogged a little.

The proud horse shoe collector.

What happens when I stop swimming for a day...
There's always tomorrow.  I'll get caught up again eventually.

It's nice to take a breather once in a while but it is crazy how quickly things fall apart when we don't constantly stay on top of them.  The extra snuggles are totally worth it but sheesh!

How quickly does your house fall apart when you take a break?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Farm Field Trip"
And two years ago today: "Precious Moments"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. My kitchen is the one area I lose control of (and putting clean laundry away.) I have a small house and if everything has a place, it's relatively easy for me to get things put away. That being said, I don't cook a lot. Either my husband cooks and then I clean or we eat something simple like sandwiches and fruit. If I cooked more, I might feel I have more chores. My house is so small I can pick it up in about 15 minutes! (Minus the kitchen)

    ReplyDelete