Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Feeling Good

Not a whole lot of excitement to report today and honestly, I like it that way!

Play group was moved from Monday to today due to Memorial Day.
Lunch on our patio.

Insulating around the basement.



Playing in puddles!
We've found a groove and it feels pretty good to have settled into a new normal.  Adjustment periods are always taxing but it is amazing how quickly we adapt!  

The nesting bug has started to bite me.  Today I made room for Logan in Ayden's dresser.  The dresser and hutch combined have 6 drawers and 2 shelves.  Each boy will get 3 drawers and a shelf each with 3 bins.  I have done a pretty good job of filling all of the drawers for just one boy but I am all about challenging myself to limit myself to an available space and downsizing to make it work.  The biggest challenge will be during season transitions when you kind of need a double wardrobe but we'll figure something out.  There is also room on top of the hutch itself where I can put 4 more bins if needed.  We'll just have to see how it goes!  The next step is to get our newborn clothing tub down from storage so I can assess the contents and see what we'll need for Logan.  The only con of having babies in opposite seasons I suppose...

Do your kids share a space?  What are you best tips for making it work?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Toddler Travel Tips"
And two years ago today: "Little Fish"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!

Please take a second to:

 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment