Wednesday, April 9, 2014

5 Happy Things {Half Way There!}

There are a few reasons why I do 5 Happy Things posts.  Sometimes it is after a rough day and it's just a good way for me to keep perspective.  Sometimes I just look through my photos and realize that for whatever reason, there were a few gems that were never shared.  And sometimes, like today, little things have just been making me happy and I want to share them with the world.  Here are 5 little things that have made me happy over the past couple of days:


Saw my first honey bee of the season.
Not sure why it had to land on mud (yes, I promise that is mud...) instead of a beautiful flowers but oh well.
(Our bees come THIS Saturday!)

I had a park date why my little man yesterday.
He picked me flowers and everything.
It was muddy...

I have gotten started on Spring cleaning.
So far I have hand washed the bathroom floor, washed our bathroom trash cans/toilet brushes, cleaned the microwave, cleaned our french door windows and packed away some Winter clothes.
Feels good!
The 10 day forecast is finally WARM!!!

We are half way to meeting Logan!

I peeled some hard boiled eggs this morning and the one on the right peeled like a DREAM!!
Hard boiled fresh eggs usually peel like the one on the left and can be SO frustrating.
Ayden also peeled his own egg today and though there wasn't much egg left, it was pretty cute!
There you have it.  5 little things that have added to my happiness lately.

What are your 5 happy things at the moment??

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Burnt Cereal Funk"
And two years ago today: "Beautiful Day In The Bluegrass"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Love posts like this - the little things are the best things! Question: What did you use to clean the garbage can, toilet brush, etc? Did it work well?

    ReplyDelete