Sunday, March 23, 2014

Humpty Dumpty

We decided to bring a little bit of Spring into our hose this morning!

Cupcake liner flowers
Glitter glue rain drops (it dries clear...)

Floor puzzles!

We also had our own little story time lead by Ayden himself:




After a morning of playing, David to Ayden to his parents house with him for an afernoon of NCAA basketball. Not really being a huge fan of the game, I decided to stay home and cross a few items off of my to do list. I decorated our mantle for Spring (I'll write a post of that soon because there was some DIYing involved), painted my nails and did some cleaning. It was a nice and peaceful afternoon for me. Some sad news is that I watched the last episode of Call the Midwife that Netflix offers. Now I'll need to find a new show to make kitchen cleanup a rewarding and enjoyable experience... 

We decided to go out to eat for dinner. We got Ayden a cup of chili and he sat like such a big boy and ate a TON. I knew I'd possibly regret the decision but he was a pretty tidy eater. He only dropped one little bit on his shirt just as he was finishing up (he did not want me to tuck a napkin into his collar.).  We came home and put him straight to bed. We are hosting play group in the morning. I always look forward to hanging out with those ladies. 

What is your favorite Netflix show? I've considered Pretty Little Liars and Orange Is the New Black. Right now I am leaning towards the former because I think the latter might be something that David and I might both enjoy. I'd love suggestions!

~ Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Mixing It Up"
And two years ago today: "Our Big Boy"



10 comments:

  1. The wonder years. Remember that show? We love it. The sister wives and little couple are fun too if you like tlc shows. I also love dc cupcakes. Beware of the sweet tooth you may get from watching. There is so much more. Netflix has so much to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to watch the little couple back when we had cable. Forgot about them! I do like TLC shows. Thanks for the tips!

      Delete
  2. Pretty Little Liars is very good but very addictive because they always leave you hanging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started watching it. So much scandal! I think I might need to read the books...

      Delete
    2. I have been so tempted to read the books to find out who A is, but a friend of mine said the show doesn't follow exactly along with the books so I decided not too!

      Delete
  3. Downton Abbey! I love Call the Midwife, too. I tried Orange is the New Black and didn't like it at all. I don't like violent shows. My favorite show of all time is Gilmore Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Gilmore Girls too but it is not in instant play. I've heard good things about Downtown Abbey but it isn't either. I do have a friend who is slightly obsessed and has the seasons on DVD. Maybe she'll let me borrow them..

      Delete
  4. Those cupcake liner flowers are so cute! I might try that with my little's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used to do them with my class at school and make a little garden with them on my bulletin boards. I just love how abstract and wonky they turn out when the kids do them :).

      Delete
  5. BBC Sherlock Holmes is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete