Sunday, March 2, 2014

5 Happy Things {Things To Look Forward To}

It's been a while since I've written a post about random things that are going on around here that make me happy.  Here are a few little things that have been bringing some rainbows and sunshine into my life: 

1) I FINALLY figured out how much batter my waffle iron can hold without spilling over.  

1/3 of a cup...
Any more than that and cleaning this beast goes from easy to pull-my-hair out annoying.
2.  Dates to look forward to!  I am going to bee school on March 8th and I am totally bee nerd excited.  I have been counting down the days and can't wait!  We also have the anatomy scan for our little honey bee on April 4th.  We're so excited to find out if we are adding a little boy or a little girl to our family.

3.  After watching a couple of episodes of the dog whisperer with my mom yesterday, I was inspired to use a couple of his methods to modify a few of Maverick's behaviors.

The man is a genius.  
4. Lazy PJ days.  Today was one of them.  They are good for the soul.

5. Cooking for my family.


Having a night off every now and then like last night is great, but there is just something about taking raw ingredients and turning them into sustenance for my family.  Hearing Ayden say, "So yummy, Mommy!" and watching him chow down is so rewarding and so worth the time and effort I spend in the kitchen each day.

There you have it!  5 little random things that are bringing happiness into my life these days. 

What are your 5 happy things at the moment?

Flashback!
 Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Massage Date"
And two years ago today: "When It Rains, It Pours"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! I just returned to the blogging world and had no idea :)

    ReplyDelete