Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fresh Fall Air

I had to get new tires today. Boooo!!  It is always so expensive to replace tires and it takes a lot of time. The thought of wrangling a toddler in the sitting area of a tire store (would that even be possible?!) was daunting to say the least. Instead of attempting the impossible, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Along with desperately needing new tires, my hair was also in desperate need of a trim. I decided to choose a tire store within walking distance from my hair salon then made the tire appointment for 1:30 and my trim for 2:00. I dropped the car off, strapped Ayden into the Ergo and enjoyed a 10 minute walk to the hair salon.  I got in early since we arrived early and afterward, we walked back.


It was the perfect, crisp Fall day for a stroll and Ayden and I both enjoyed the closeness that baby wearing offers since we don't do it much these days. We talked about all the sights and sounds and shared an apple along the way. Sometimes multitasking is just the only way to get things done!

Have you killed two birds with one stone lately?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "The New Norm?"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment