Sunday, November 17, 2013

Casual Sunday

These were the only pictures I took today:


We ate our first batch if eggs from our own backyard, had a photo shoot for some friends, and Ayden and I took naps while David worked on some house designing. I am hosting our play group tomorrow so after dinner and bath time, David put Ayden to bed while I got the house ready for a group of toddlers and their mommies.  I think Ayden will be excited to see them at his house tomorrow!

It wasn't too exciting of a day today but it was full of good stuff all around. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

~Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those eggs look so yummy i just want to jump through the screen and eat them. I am so jealous u have chickens and fresh eggs. I would love that, being able to collect and eat those eggs. Make paleo egg salad sandwiches. Yummmmmm.

    ReplyDelete