Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Little Things

David was Super Dad today!


It was our niece's 2nd birthday party day and I had a lot to do. Shower, get ready, a tiny finishing touch on her cupcake color match game and make some icing for the cupcakes we baked yesterday. David was on full Ayden duty and left me to do my thing. The party started at 2 so David dropped me off at noon and got Ayden down for his nap early so he'd be rested for an afternoon of fun.




Some people would say he was just "doing his job" but that doesn't make me any less grateful to him. Unfortunately, there are husbands and fathers out there who wouldn't help out so much so I am so thankful to David every day for all of the help and support that he gives me, our family and our household. 

David leaves for a work trip for a couple of nights in the morning and we are going to miss him so much!  It will be tough for me to go from having his help all day to him not being here at all.   We had a great time at the party and Ayden was tuckered out by bedtime!  Now I'm going to get some hubby snuggles in before he has to leave us. 

Think of 3 awesome things your sweetie did for you today and list them below! It is easy to overlook the little things if we don't take a momet every now and then to focus on the positive. 

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Oh A Hiking We Will Go"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I so take my hubby for granted, and i wish i wouldnt. He helps me out so much. I am 4 months post pardum and my hormones are still out of whack. I find myself irritable from lack of sleep. My little one cat naps and wakes every 1.5 hours at night. My poor hubby. I am so thankful for his help and putting up with me.

    ReplyDelete