Thursday, September 26, 2013

Celebrate

Our last stop on our errand day today was the pet store!  Ayden got to touch his favorite bird as well as a couple of lizards, a super tiny kitten and a rabbit. He really wanted me to get the toads out but they have a tendency to get away and I wasn't up for chasing them around the store today. 

Ayden's favorite bird

Mommy's favorite bird


Since I used to work at this particular pet store and am still close with the owners. They let me get out whatever I want without having to bother any of the employees. 

When we got home, Ayden was really excited to see that the riding mower had been returned from getting repaired. He likes to pretend to drive it like Daddy. 


I was tired after a long day of errands and as I was carrying the groceries in from the car I thought to myself, "I wish we could just go out to dinner tonight."  Not but 10 minutes later, David called and said, "Have you started dinner yet?  Are you up for going out to eat to celebrate?"  I knew he was having his annual review at work and took that as a sign that it went really well!  I told him that I was *just* wishing for dinner out so of course I'd be up for that!!

Walking downtown after dinner

I am so proud of all of David's hard work he puts in to support us. Thanks to him, I am getting to fulfill my dream of staying home with our kids and we are getting closer to our farm life dreams one day at a time.

Do you have anything to celebrate today?  Big or small, good things are worth celebrating!!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "We All Need Support"



Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to David :O) Today I am celebrating surviving my first head cold of the season..Im a single mom so its the little things! haha. Have a great day Sarah!

    ReplyDelete