Sunday, June 9, 2013

Booked

Today was so booked up for me. We added frames to our bee hives, took photos of some of the dancers in my mom's gardens for the recital program, led our pre-dance performance, had along leotard rehearsal for all of our solo girls, and had a long alumni practice (we finished the dance!).


I didn't make it home until after 10. Ayden was asleep and David was headed that way (so glad David can put Ayden to bed!). I sure miss my boys and I know they miss me too!  Absence makes the heart grow even fonder, though and I know that when recital is over we'll be so happy to have all of our together time back and to really get settled in the cottage!

Luckily I have a little break in dance related stuff tomorrow.  I'm going to get our kitchen stuff unpacked and move our food over to the cottage so we can start having meals there!  Also, the Internet folks are supposed to come hook us up. My fingers are crossed that we end up with something faster than my parents have. It's been so slow lately!

~ Sarah

1 comment:

  1. How does David get Ayden to sleep? My husband watched our son during the day when I work (part time) and bounces him to sleep. I usually nurse him to sleep, and I assume you do as well. What tricks does David use?

    ReplyDelete