Friday, June 7, 2013

Dancing The Night Away

A lot of the same going on over here today. Ayden and I had our usual morning routine, did some more cleaning at the cottage, did some stuff for my sister at the dance studio and came home for dinner with David. He grilled some spicy honey chicken while I roasted acorn squash and sautéed kohlrabi from our garden. After dinner I went back to the studio for another alumni practice. I didn't get home until after 10:00! Ayden was snoozing away in bed and David was reading. I am really enjoying dancing and am excited to perform in the recital.  It all brings back a lot of fun memories from my childhood.


We move into the cottage tomorrow so I'm off to rest up for the big day.  I can't wait to make the sweet little house into our home!!

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Happy moving day! I hope your don't encounter any issues with the move.
    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete