Wednesday, May 8, 2013

5 Happy Things

1) Watching my sweet baby sleep. There is something so awe inspiring about a sleeping toddler. How can someone so busy and energetic freeze in time and look so incredibly peaceful? It never gets old.


2) Bee checks. I've been back twice to feed them. The last time (Monday), I got to watch them kick out a beetle intruder. It was fun seeing them all work together to get the job done. I can't wait to get my mentor out here to an actual hive inspection. Should "bee" soon!


3) My personal lemonade. I had my fair share of hot tea this winter and now I have transitioned to this sweet, refreshing drink. I just squeeze a wedge of lemon into some ice water then sprinkle in a packet of stevia. Easy peasy.


4) My boys. I love watching them play together and love how Ayden lights up when David gets home from work. They are great buds.


5) Reading. I have already started a couple of those library books and am finding new and interesting blogs all the time. I usually read fiction, specifically chick lit or youth series (think Matched, Shiver, Delerium, etc). But at the moment I am really enjoying non-fiction.


What are your 5 happy things at the moment?

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I make my lemonade this way as well Sarah...tried agave at first,but I think it's better in hot beverages ;) Love tonight's photos.

    ReplyDelete