Monday, February 4, 2013

Tons To Do

Guess who took a THREE hour nap today?!?

This guy!!
He has been battling another little cold so that, combined with our moving frenzy, must have really tuckered him out. He also gave us a couple of glorious 5 hour stretches of sleep the past couple of nights which is great for our little man. I had to wake him up to feed him last night because the girls were uncomfortably full.

Today was filled with our closing, becoming oriented with where certain boxes and items ended up, making our bed and filling our closet. Each time I tossed an empty suit case or bag out of our new room I felt a sense of accomplishment. We just have to remember to take it one day at a time and and one project at a time and slowly but surely things will fall into place. Perhaps we will be settled in by the time we get our new home built ;).

"Helping" me transfer clothes to our new closet
I have not forgotten that I need to assess my January goals and set new for February. I suppose all of February will be consumed with moving in and getting settled. Perhaps by March I will be ready to set some more real goals (and carry over a few from January that were never met due to Ayden's party and moving).



No comments:

Post a Comment