Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mr. Babbles

Our new favorite game:
Dropping anything and everything down from upstairs.
Ayden has developed the cutest new babble. It involves his tongue and the back of his throat and sounds like he is carrying on a conversation in some foreign language.  The funniest part is that if we make similar sounds he responds with his babble like we really did say something to which he is replying in his language. He does it in the car, while he is playing by himself and when he is flipping through books. It is almost like he is pretending to read the stories.


If you've been following me for a while then you know that I never like to rush Ayden's development along because I would keep him a baby forever if I could, but I will admit that I'm pretty excited that we will actually start to hear what is on Ayden's mind during this second year. I can imagine that the day he says "I love you" is going to be pretty much the best day ever :).

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Agree, hearing I love you is amazing!
    Be warned though, "NO" seems to be a popular favorite word among the two year old population. I hear it at least 200 times a day. Now not only do I hear No but I also hear No Way and No it ainten (which is No it isn't in my toddler's world)!!!

    ReplyDelete