Monday, December 3, 2012

Attaboy!


Ergo makes for more speedy morning walk.
Extra snuggles are an added bonus!


Today went by way too fast! We sped through our morning routine so that we could get to the grocery and back in time to take lunch to David.

Yay for mid-day Daddy time!
After we left there we ran a few errands and didn't make it home until after 3:00. Needless to say yet another day has passed without decking the halls for Christmas. Le sigh...

On the bright side, I treated myself to about 20 minutes of yoga in leu of cleaning our pig sty of a house (we always seem to take a few days to get unpacked and everything back in order). My muscles were getting so tight and my lower back was killing me and yoga was just the ticket! I really need to get some stretching and core strengthening into my usual routine because you feel SO good afterward!

Ayden went down for a later than usual afternoon nap soon after David got home and while dinner was in the oven, David helped with some house clean up and did a short work out himself.

After dinner we had some awesome family time and Ayden actually threw a ball back and forth with us for  a while!  Well... did the best he could at throwing :).  Something every little boy loves to do, right?!? It was pretty darn precious.

The day definitely got away from me before I could get even half of my to do's done but it was still a good day. Ayden is just so enjoyable these days and I am savoring these moments! All this other stuff can get done slowly or wait.

Here are some cute clips from the day, including early ball throwing attempts:


~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment