Friday, November 9, 2012

Bath Time Peek-A-Boo

Nothing went as planned today because Ayden's morning nap was 2 hours long! He woke up a lot last night, a couple of time crying, so I wasn't too surprised that he napped so well.

He was OUT!
My original plans were to do my morning routine, get ready, and pack the car before he was ready for his nap. Then I was going to feed him and let him take his nap on the way to my parents' house to save a little time since I had meal planning, a sewing lesson, and the grocery on my agenda. I was thinking we would leave the house around 11:30, then Ayden would fall asleep on the way there and then I'd hang out in the car and meal plan while he finished his nap. I suppose he was so tired from his rough night last night,though, because he fell asleep immediately when I nursed him. Obviously I let him sleep, got my meal planning/grocery list done and took a short nap myself. I was so happy that he took such a nice nap but it totally threw off the rest of our day. He woke up at 1:30 and we didn't get out of the house until 2:30 since I fed him lunch and still had to get the car packed and such.  Here is a clip from right after he woke up:


I just love how his face is all puffy with sleep right after a good nap!

My sewing lesson went great.  It was the first time that I actually did some sewing since all of the other times I've had a sewing date with my mom, she's ended up just making whatever it was for me.  Nice, but not quite the same...

work in progress...  guesses??
I was at my parents' house until 6 pm and did not end up making it to the grocery. Luckily, we had dinner ingredients for tonight's meal and David ran out to get a few things for breakfast while I was on my way home. Ayden slept all the way home and was in an awesome mood all night. He got to bed late but was happy up until he fell asleep. Here is a clip of Ayden playing peek-a-boo for the first time during his bath!  So cute (and LOUD!)...


I am so tired after staying up so late Wednesday night and then waking so often with Ayden last night. There's no telling how I'd feel if I didn't get a nap in myself today. Ayden just fell asleep and I can hear David downstairs, cleaning up the kitchen. Such a good man!

We don't have a whole lot planned for the weekend. I will be teaching a bit and staying to watch a rehearsal tomorrow but other than that we are going to fly by the seats of our pants. Weekends like these usually end up being our favorite so we are looking forward to it!

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You are making cloth wipes?!?! Let me know if I guessed right! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete