Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Aloha!

No, we aren't going to Hawaii (though it would be nice!). Ayden has totally gotten the hello and goodbye thing down pat. We say, "say hi/bye" and, it's a bit delayed, but he waves and smiles.

"Hi!"
I stopped by Jo Ann Fabrics (where I won my mother of the year award a couple of weeks ago) and he was waving at every stranger and associate we passed with a huge smile plastered on his face. I love that he is making people smile and adding a little sunshine to their day. He adds so much to mine everyday and I enjoy sharing.

So much cuteness!
(I clean up those books 123,098,324 times a day...)
Today was actually pretty boring. It was filled with packing and more errands. I'll be staying up late tonight to complete the finishing touches on our home made gift (which I shall reveal in tomorrow's post) and getting organized for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day and I need to be very intentional while completing tasks in order of priority. This is always a challenge but I can do it! I am lying to myself and saying that I have until 2:30 to accomplish everything when we aren't actually leaving the house until 3:30. That should do it, right? :)

Here is a super sweet clip of Ayden waving goodbye, albeit half-heartedly. Perhaps because there wasn't a real person to say goodbye to?


Bye bye for now!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment