Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dancing Baby

Remember this little guy?


Well we now have one of our very own!


There was more dancing before and after my filming this but it should give you an idea of his moves these days.  So funny and cute!



Though today was an awesome day there's not a whole lot to report. We started the day with our usual morning routine (make bed, fresh diaper/clothes for Ayden, read a couple books, get myself ready, put in a load of laundry, feed pets, breakfast, walk, clean kitchen),

Playing hard!  Love how this photo captures the motion.
Then we played until Ayden was ready for his morning nap. I have been a little behind on some emails and digital file management; so today I set up my lap top next to the glider and let Ayden take his nap on me like in the early days. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love every second of it.

He slept for almost 2 hours and when he woke it was time to get dinner in the crockpot and get us ready to go teach dance.

Styling!  This was his rehearsal dinner outfit.
Wednesdays are crazy for us schedule-wise. These days Ayden takes naps around 11:30(ish) and 4:30(ish). On Wednesdays, though, he sometimes skips his afternoon nap and then falls asleep on the way home (around 7) and then doesn't get to bed until 9 or so. A late bedtime was good tonight though because David didn't get to see him awake at all yesterday and was really missing him. David helped with bath time and read a couple of books before bed.

One of Ayden's current favorite books: Snappy Little Farmyard
Sleep has been much better for us all lately and David and I plan to go to bed early so we can get as much as we can tonight!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment