Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kindness All Around...

Finally in 3-6 month clothes!
Ayden took an hour long morning nap this morning (an hour is the goal but it's usually only 30-40 minutes) so we were going to be 10 minutes late for story time. Since it's only 30 minutes long I decided to go ahead to the grocery. I was so glad I had meal planned already and that I grabbed our reusable grocery bags on the way out. The story time book store and Whole Foods are in the same shopping center so my last minute decision to skip was no biggie.

In the Moby at Whole Fods.
Spit bubble!
After I got home, put the groceries away and had lunch, I met up with my sister and her kids at the mall. I had a return and gift card at my beloved Fossil as well as a gift card to Old Navy. Always so nice to shop without spending any of your own money. Ayden slept most of the time at the mall

Loving Sophie!
 then woke up to practice his raspberries :).


While at the mall I got an email that made my day! One of you (Samantha!) sent me a Mother's Day gift card. She told me that someone she barely knew sent her flowers for her first Mother's Day and it meant so much to get that she knew one day she'd pay it forward. I am the lucky gal. It was SUCH a sweet gesture that totally made me so happy and now I can't wait to one day pay it forward. There really is kindness all around us.


The rest of the day was pretty un-eventful. I had dinner ready when David got home. We played with Ayden and got to hear his amazing laughter (he's so ticklish and playful!), took a walk and now Ayden's ready for bed. I decided that I'm going to bed when he does tonight since he's waking a lot at night again.

Do you ever go to bed when the sun's still out??

~Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment