Friday, March 9, 2012

Spit Happens

We are starting to fall into a little bit of a routine...

Morning Smiles
Window Time
We are feeding on demand so that's still all over the place, but we are definitely finding ourselves doing some of the same stuff at the same times throughout the day.  I've never wanted to be a "by the clock" kind of scheduled parent, because I feel like that can get in the way of living your life (i.e. "We can't meet you for lunch because it's during nap time...").  Though I don't want to be strictly scheduled, I do feel routine and predictability is important for children.  I thought that I would eventually have to come up with and implement a routine but as it turns out, we are easily just falling into one.  

A couple of really big things have happened over the past week.  First of all, Ayden is really starting to coo in response to us talking to him.  His little voice is so cute!  He's also started to projectile spit-up which is not so cute.  Here is a video that documents both milestones all at the same time.  Enjoy! ;)


After having two nights in a row with at least one 4 hour stretch of sleep, Ayden woke up every two hours last night.  Needless to say, I have been EXHAUSTED today!  Time to go relax and watch a movie with my little family!  Until tomorrow...

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment