Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March!

Signs of Spring have been popping up all around here!  I know it's not officially Spring until late March but it makes me so happy all the same.  I think Spring is my favorite season because I love the shift from cold to warm weather (not that we ever really had a winter this year...) as well as all of the new life.  We went for a super long walk and it was so nice!


Exhaustion really had its hold on me today.  Some days I can just power through and I totally forget about how little sleep I'm getting.  Today I was well aware.  On days like this I tend to be a little more emotional and I can't seem to get anything done which makes me feel frustrated.  I know it's all part of new mommyhood but it can be tough just the same.  Luckily I have this little face to look at and he reminds me of what's really important. Everything else can wait and tomorrow is a new day :).


Tomorrow morning I have my 6 week postpartum appointment!  

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, days when you can't shake the exhaustion are hard. Its easy to lose focus, but you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete