Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Early To Bed

Today was kind of opposite day over here... Usually Ayden has a great morning then has a rough afternoon but today was the opposite. I finally got him to nap in the Moby and when he woke up he was in a stellar mood. Just goes to show that when you think you have them all figured out they are quick to remind you who is really running the show :).

Fatigue has really hit me this week. I've had pretty bad headaches the past couple of nights and it's getting harder and harder to wake up throughout the night. We usually watch Netflix before bed while Ayden nurses and sleeps. Tonight we are skipping Netflix and are already in bed. Ayden is nursing as I type this (left handed on my phone none the less...) and as soon as he's asleep I'm going to follow suit hopefully achieving at least 3 hours of sleep. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment